Main Purpose of Job
To carry out all valet work to the high standard expected.
The continual maintenance of all vehicle displays including the new, used and demonstrator fleet.
- To carry out all work to the expected standard in time scale laid down by Sales Managers/Site Supervisor.
- To assist in the transportation of any vehicles to and from the docks.
- To maintain all vehicle displays, new and used, as directed by the Valet Supervisor.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the demonstrator fleet and refuel when required.
- To advise the Valet Supervisor / Sales Manager of any additional work necessary that may be discovered during the valeting process.
- To ensure that all vehicles worked on are carefully handled and reasonable care is taken at all times.
- To maintain the workplace in a serviceable, tidy and clean condition.
- To be prepared to work overtime with reasonable notice (24 hours) if requested.
- To assist, when requested, in any aspect of site organisation and tidiness.