An important member of our team; you will ensure that vehicles are cleaned and prepared to the highest standards ready for delivery. You must be reliable, conscientious and hardworking with good attention to detail and a high regard for customer care.
Main Purpose of Job
To carry out all valet work to the high standard expected.
The continual maintenance of all vehicle displays including the new, used and demonstrator fleet.
- To carry out all work to the expected standard in time scale laid down by Sales Managers/Site Supervisor.
- To assist in the transportation of any vehicles to and from the docks.
- To maintain all vehicle displays, new and used, as directed by the Valet Supervisor.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the demonstrator fleet and refuel when required.
- To advise the Valet Supervisor / Sales Manager of any additional work necessary that may be discovered during the valeting process.
- To ensure that all vehicles worked on are carefully handled and reasonable care is taken at all times.
- To maintain the workplace in a serviceable, tidy and clean condition.
- To be prepared to work overtime with reasonable notice (24 hours) if requested.
- To assist, when requested, in any aspect of site organisation and tidiness.
Candidate Privacy Statement