A message from Paul Collier CEO of Jacksons Group of Companies
Health and Wellbeing at Jacksons Group
The health and safety of our customers, our colleagues and communities is of paramount importance to us.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we wanted to share with you some of the proactive steps we're taking to ensure that our health and safety procedures are the very best they can be.
We will continue to closely monitor official guidance regarding the spread of the virus in each jurisdiction in which we operate. Our focus, as always, is to make sure we meet all customer needs and we can assure you that we have robust plans in place to ensure we remain open for business and we remain committed to providing the very best service.
Here is an update on what we’re doing:
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning of our display and demonstrator vehicles. All our vehicles are sanitised as they are prepared and on an ongoing basis, including the use of a specialist antibacterial treatment system - Kleenair. The active ingredients in Kleenair have strong anti-viral properties. We will treat all vehicles that come in for a service with this sanitisation system free of charge.
• If you have a service, aftersales, or test drive appointment already booked, we have increased the number of collection and delivery services that we can operate so that those in self isolation, practising social distancing, or members of the community who are worried about going out do not need to leave home.
• Our vehicle sales departments remain open, although if you prefer you can view all of our new and used car stock online at www.jacksonsci.com. We will communicate our special offers on our website and our social media pages:
• We have introduced a virtual appointment system. We will send a tailored video of any vehicle direct to your mobile, tablet or PC. When you are ready to test drive, we will deliver the car, fully sanitised, to your door and collect it again, so there is no need for you to travel.
• Our showrooms and aftersales facilities are open as usual. We’ve enhanced our already vigorous cleaning techniques. In particular, we are paying special attention to all points of contact along with desks, door handles and hard surfaces. Our spacious facilities allow all customers and staff to observe social distancing guidelines and remain 2 metres apart from each other at all times.
• Hand sanitiser is available in all areas along with handwashing facilities.
• We are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
• We are following Government guidelines and monitoring the updated advice in all the jurisdictions in which our businesses operate.
We want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure space and we thank you for your support. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will update our plans as necessary as the situation develops.
Thank you for your continued support of the Jacksons Group. We wish good health to all our customers, their colleagues and families.
CEO Jacksons Group of Companies
For those customers who do not wish to visit our showroom our teams are available online or by telephone to discuss your selected vehicle, part exchange, finance options or your servicing needs.