We are looking for Drivers/Valeters, to join our team. You will be responsible for valeting our cars inside and out to an exceptionally high standard, as well as driving and collecting a range of our cars to and from customers and other locations.
Delivering exceptional customer service is an integral part of this role as you are the first and last point of contact with the customer. We welcome applications from all different fields.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• You are responsible for the preparation, cleaning and valeting of our vehicles making sure they are to a high standard
• Ensuring vehicles are delivered and collected between branches in a timely manner
• Inspecting vehicles for damage when they are collected/returned, reporting any damage defects
• Actively always providing a high level of customer service
• Utilising computer-based systems to update vehicle status
• Completing all necessary handover documentation with the customer
• Refuelling of the vehicles when required
• Able to work well under pressure, both independently and within a team
• Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Have a full, clean and valid locally recognised driving licence with a minimum of 12 months experience
To apply please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be dealt with in a professional and discreet manner.